Re: [Spridgets] writing the book...

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] writing the book...
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 17:46:57 -0500
Tequila eh? I have a small bottle of San Matias Legado Reposado  by the bed
right now. It goes well with the roar of the surf, and the cool breezes
drifting through all the open windows.
My thanks to all of you who placed  your faith in the same idiots that
brought us Y2K, Mad Cow Disease, and West Nile Virus. My "on the beach"
suite is barely over less than $575 a week, and we are the only gringos in
town...
Sometimes it's just nice to get away.
OBLIGATORY SPRIDGET CONENT
The roads here have SPEED BUMPS FROM HELL, EVERYWHERE!! There is NO WAY you
could drive a Spridget down around here. I was following a PT Cruiser in
from a small trip to the town over, and IT bottomed out on the first speed
bump coming into Barra de Navidad. I have a Nissan Tsuru, that seems to take
it all in stride.

Brad

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com> wrote:

> Hello Jim,
>
>     I applaud your willingness to undertake such a task.. It should
>     be as YOU wish it to be, not only because you will be the major
>     force behind but because as GRAND POOBAH, you have spoken...
>
>     Even with such a resource, we still NEED the list. No where in
>     an archive would be listed the
>
>     Correct arrow  vis a vis silver/gold.
>     Correct Paint .... Old English White
>     Correct fenders... high/low turn signal
>     Correct engine color...
>
>     let alone such topics as guitars, amps, cats, guns, Zappa,
>     tequila, dogs,motorcycles, etc that we engage in during the bad weather
>     months.....
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com
>
>  '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"
>
>      * "I'm not sure about Heisenberg," said Tom uncertainly.

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad