[Spridgets] 2 Races

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 2 Races
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 18:37:29 -0500
One of my indulgences on the Memorial Day weekend is to watch the Indy 500 and
the Formula One race.

While I respect the skills of the Indy Car racers, I can't imagine another
motorsport that requires more skill and precise car control than that
exhibited by road course drivers and, especially, by those at the GP of
Monaco.  These guys are incredible.  I'll bet we all consider ourselves to be
above average drivers, but these guys are absolutely humbling in their skill.
I am still in awe after all these years of watching them.

Someday, I need to go to Monte Carlo to watch this race in person.

Congratulations to Helio Castroneves and Jensen Button.

Larry Daniels