Re: [Spridgets] Why Does Engine Like to Run Rich?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Why Does Engine Like to Run Rich?
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 13:41:08 -0500
<<Jet adjusting nut is all the way up,>>

As PPP said earlier Doug, I'll just say a different way<G>!!

That is WRONG because in most cases it makes them HIGHER
than the bridge which is NOT where you want to 'start'.
EVEN with the bridge IS the start point.

And I think it was David L. that said your ARE adjusting
RICHER by continuing to turn 'downwards' which is most
likely your 'problem'.

Are you working with Haynes (don't have it) or Bentley which
DOES explain carb setting correctly??  I can scan for you if
you would like it.

Ed