Re: [Spridgets] Ebay

To: jmj3351@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ebay
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 12:13:59 -0500
I have only been screwed once on eBay, with around 300 purchases completed.
I sent cash to an auction in the UK, and had documentation showing it hit
the shores of "jolly old". Regardless, seller said it never arrived. Since,
I have been able to enlist the aid of a Prince amongst Men, to assist with
the eBay UK auctions that I deal with. I try to keep it as infrequent as
possible, so as to not become a burden.
The latest gripe I have had lately, is the push to use the eBay owned PayPal
(a-holes). Only one auction would not let me bid, since I didn't have an
account. Most, I'll ask the seller if they will accept a money order prior
to bidding. I am getting more and more positive response to that question
every time I ask it. I can only assume that sellers are just as pissed at
P.P. as I am.

Brad

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 11:14 AM, <jmj3351@comcast.net> wrote:

> I agree, Ebay sucks. For farB more reasons than you mention. Far too many
> people have become dependent on them to conduct business only to be screwed
> by
> them. You are subject to their whim with little or no recourse.
>
> JMJ3351 Green 1500

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad