Re: [Spridgets] Incredible

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Incredible
From: "Heard" <heard@datatrontech.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:35:03 -0400
Speaking of different topics...is this just a Floriduh thing or is this
common all over the country?

I rode by a subdivision the other day near my house called 'Live Oak
Estates'.  The entrance had your typical brick fence/gate like thing with
the name on it.  Looking down the main boulevard inside the entrance, the
road was lined with what else....newly planted palm trees.  Not an oak tree
in sight.

Just wondering...