Re: [Spridgets] 79 midget for sale

To: JMFarley50@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 79 midget for sale
From: John Poynton <teachjp@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:18:52 -0400
Ladies and gentlemen,
I have come to the point that I am going to sell my 79 midget.  If anyone on
the list knows of anyone in the Philadelphia area who might be interested
would you please have them contact me at
teachjp@gmail.com.
The car is a "special" (stripes, luggage rack, etc.)  Weber downdraft,
headers, 43000 miles.  It has a little surface rust under the sills and the
dash has a crack, but I have the dash cover piece as well as a lot of spare
parts (nothing like some of you have, just misc. brakes and stuff)  I would
like to get $3000 for it, but a bum knee won't let me drive it too much and
its taking up space in the garden shed.
Thanks a lot.
John Poynton

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 11:16 AM, <JMFarley50@aol.com> wrote:

> I was on vacation for more than a week in early May and did not disable the
>  Spridget List deliveries during that time.  When I returned I had 300 or
> so  list e-mails.  While signed on, I received about another 200 delivered
> at
>  one time.  Since that time I have not received anything from the  list.
>
> I went into my Spridget List member options a few days ago and found that
> my Mail Delivery was "Disabled".  There was a note that said something
> about that there were too many bounce backs.  I re-checked the "Enabled"
>  box
> and still have not received anything.
>
> I sent e-mails to _Spridgets-owner@autox.team.net_
> (mailto:Spridgets-owner@autox.team.net)    &
>  _Mailman-owner@autox.team.net_
> (mailto:Mailman-owner@autox.team.net)    and have not received any
>
> Any suggestions about what I should do next to get back on the list?   If
> so, you will have to contact me off list for me to receive your  reply.  My
> e-mail is _JMFarley50@aol.com_ (mailto:JMFarley50@aol.com)
>
>  Thanks,  John
> **************Dell Deals: Donb t miss huge summer savings on popular
> laptops
> starting at $449.
> (
> http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221770187x1201425153/aol?redir=http
> :%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215566131%3B37864407%3B
> i)

John Poynton
Resource Room Teacher
Sts Neumann and Goretti Catholic High School
Philadelphia, PA