Re: [Spridgets] Spridget guys at BHF

To: "'Peter Caldwell'" <peter@nosimport.com>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridget guys at BHF
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wmseverin@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:41:37 -0500
I resemble that remark.

But I did pull a Healey 100-6 out of a barn yesterday. That was a chore, as
the trans was locked in gear.   And mistakenly thought I was young enough to
ride my old Shovelhead all the way from Princeton to Green Bay and back,
without a windshield, in the rain. (Felt like a constant birdshot in the
face... alternating with tent stakes driven into my forehead...)

WST