Re: [Spridgets] Spridget guys at BHF

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridget guys at BHF
From: fastvee <fastvee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:55:15 -0700 (PDT)
Ron,
Congrats on a fine weekend. To be at the track road racing a competitive
Sprite, with friends and family all having a great time, famous musicians
stopping by, and then winning, what could top that!  This is the recurring
dream I've been having since I stopped racing in 2004. This is what I'm
working towards, hoping for this fun once again.
John
Fogelsville, PA