Re: [Spridgets] NOSHIT II, Snohish, Washington 7/18

To: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NOSHIT II, Snohish, Washington 7/18
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:10:42 -0700 (PDT)
My address is below.  You can Google it to get directions.  Otherwise, it's
pretty simple.  From I-5 either way (north or south), take the 128th St SE exit
and go east.  It will turn into 132nd and then 134th, and eventually, Cathcart
Way. Approximately 7 miles to Snohomish Cascade Dr.  You will see a waterfall
on your right.  I live in "The Falls".  Turn right, go up the hill, pass the
elementary school, and make the first left on 146th Pl SE, then an immediate
right onto 65th Dr SE.  I am the second house on the right.  You won't miss it!
 See you all on the 18th.  It's looking like a pretty good turnout.  Must be
the BBQ....

Bill M, please bring your 1/2 in impact wrench and all those big sockets!!  I
have two compressors, one floor jack, and 4 jack-stands.  Bring whatever you
think you might need.

14706 65th Dr SE
Snohomish, WA 98296
Cell 425.591.8251