[Spridgets] NO LBC ... Joke

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] NO LBC ... Joke
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 17:40:18 -0700
Hello Spridgets,

Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a local pub.
 Late in the evening the officer noticed a man leaving the bar
so intoxicated that he could barely walk.
The man stumbled around the car park for a few minutes,
 with the officer quietly observing.
After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys
on five vehicles, the man managed to find his car which
he fell into.  He sat there for a few minutes as a number
of other patrons left the bar and drove off.  Finally he started the
car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine dry night) flicked the
indicators on, then off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights.
He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then
remained stationery for a few more minutes as some more vehicles left.
At last he pulled out of the car park and started to drive slowly down
the road.  The police officer, having patiently waited all this time,
now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly
pulled the man over and carried out a breathalyzer test.  To his
 amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having
consumed alcohol at all!
Dumbfounded, the officer said "I'll have to ask you to
accompany me to the police station.  This breathalyzer
equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it", said the man, "tonight I'm the designated decoy."

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

   "They are not answering - we'd better try the knocker," said Tom adoringly.