Re: [Spridgets] Rocket scientists and Hyper Lube

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rocket scientists and Hyper Lube
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:26:57 +0000
I just watched October Sky last week.  It seems to be playing now on the
networks, though I forget what station I watched it on.

My late father-in-law was involved in just about every major aerospace project
that you can think of, including the Avro Arrow, and a lot of the well known
satellites.  I heard on the news today that the Apollo 11 landing craft was
designed in Ontario, so maybe he was involved in that too?