Re: [Spridgets] Hyper Lube

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hyper Lube
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:07:27 -0700
 This subject is a little bit like religion and politics, for every
person that says its good, you will find one that says its a waste.

 For me, I have never heard of ZDDP causing a problem so I assume its
safe to use, does it do any good ? I don't know, I have read both good
and nothing but it does no harm so its cheap insurance and I use it as a
result.

        mike