Re: [Spridgets] oil for spridgets

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] oil for spridgets
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:26:06 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Caldwell" <peter@nosimport.com>

 OR, add your own
additive with ZDDP. (I use Castrol GTX (brand loyalty) and STP Blue or Red)

===========================

For anybody else who wants to go that route, a call to STP will find that
the red bottle has more ZDDP than the blue bottle and the new white bottle
called "Oil Stabilizer" has the most.  They will not, however, tell you what
the amounts are so that you can compute how much of their product to mix
with your new oil to get where you want to be in ppm.  They say they don't
have that information.  (Sure.  Of course they don't know what they are
making.)

It seems to me that if they had a boatload of ZDDP in there, they would be
singing it from the rooftops while we beat a path to their door.  Or maybe
their marketing dept. is led by that chimp that answered the phone.

LAD