[Spridgets] Engine out!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Engine out!
From: andrewpayne@intrex.net
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 21:30:36 +0000
With the help of a friend, the engine and gearbox came out today.  A few steps
were unnecessary, probably for other models.  Our main problem came with low
ceiling height limiting the hoist and needing the car on stands because the
hoist was too wide and tall to fit under the wheels and suspension.

I am wondering if anyone else has cable running from the right bottom
bellhousing to the chassis near the transmission mount?  I assume it is a
torque limiting device, but I did not find it in the books while we were
working.

Drew