[Spridgets] Spridget steering wheel hub....where can I find one?

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Spridget steering wheel hub....where can I find one?
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 06:20:23 -0400
List,
I have 2 smaller steering wheels and nether have the correct Spridget hub. I
looked at the Moss & Victoria British catalogs but they are the incorrect
holes. I don't want to shell out $300. for a smaller wooden or even leather
steering wheel.  Where else can I locate hubs for our Spridgets? If I can't
find a hub are there shops out there that can cast one from our stock
steering wheel? BTW that made in USA fuel pump was the best investment I
ever made : )
Lin

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
58 Bugeye waiting for my attention