Re: [Spridgets] Spridget steering wheel hub....where can I find one?

To: grunthaner@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridget steering wheel hub....where can I find one?
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:25:09 EDT
Hi Lin,

Do you have photos and measurements?  A local machine shop has the  special
tool to cut splines (broaching using a broach) for both sizes of  Spridget
steering column spline.  Also Mota-Lita do bosses for both small  and
regular bosses for their wheels though the small boss needs modifying for  the
Spridget.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330