Re: [Spridgets] fire extinguisher?

To: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] fire extinguisher?
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:46:09 EDT
That's not actually that expensive.

I have a foam hand held and a foam plumbed in + a dry powder in the garage
and a dry powder in the kitchen.

At some point I might see if funds will run to one of these fancy gas (not
Halon or CO2) extinguishers as I'm not convinced foam will work.
Incidentally I did see a foam fire-x discharged into a racing car the other day

(during scrutineering) though it wasn't possible to really judge how effective
it was because the car wasn't actually on fire.

Weslake-Monza 1330