Re: [Spridgets] Vammoooose Across the Border

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Vammoooose Across the Border
From: Jeff Foster <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:31:38 -0500
On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Kirk Hargreaves
<khargreaves2@gmail.com> wrote:
> Years ago I used to ride with a CHP guy.  He was about ready for
retirement.
> .  and for some reason he had to be the most forgiving Highway Patrol
> Officer in Northern Ca.
>
> I will never forget the day that he got back into the car after pulling a
> guy over for a small traffic infraction.
>
> He told me that the guy was an illegal without insurance or any
> documentation. .  and he let the guy off.
>
> I wondered if sometimes this happens cause the cops just do not want the
> hassle of prosecuting such people?

And as we all look the other way because it's a hassle to confront the
situation we lose control of the issue ... and our country.

Personally I find it to be a hassle to continue to fund the payroll
for workers like that.
I still do it because it's my responsibility ... now if only they'd
hold up to their responsibility too.