[Spridgets] Car Cruise

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Car Cruise
From: Tim Collins <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 11:40:49 -0400
I went to the Downtown Business Association Cruise-n-car show here on
Friday. Same kinds of cars as the "Beloit WI Autorama". I was behind
an old Plymouth Satellite in the cruise. We sat for 10 minutes -
engines running - waiting for the cars to leave the staging area. The
Plymouth had two sewer pipe exhausts spewing gray fumes and dripping
tar with bits of dinosaur bones on the pavement. My wife was trying
to breath through the cloth in her elbow (sneeze in your elbow,
breath into your elbow - it's the all purpose save your life
prophylactic these days.) Weather was great though. Two MGB's and a
Triumph participated in the parade so a good evening. Two King
Midgets also drove the cruise - not to be confused with MG Midgets.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/