Re: [Spridgets] Sad

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sad
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:02:12 -0700
To Mister Payne, et al,

FWIW, the term "NINJA Loan" is well known throughout the banking and finance
industry.  It stands for "No Income, No Job (and no) Assets".   See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Income_No_Asset

Before you start accusing Fox News of racism, you should do your freakin'
homework.  The term was first coined by the Washington Post (moderate left
wing paper) about a year ago.

Now....  write a nice letter to Rupert Murdock apologizing for slandering
Fox News. I further suggest that in the future you learn to gather as many
facts about something as you can before you open your mouth or start typing
on your keyboard.

You state that you don't watch Fox News. If so, how did you come up with
they idea that they invented the term as a racial slur?  Osmosis?

Cheers!!
Jim

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 8:38 AM, John Leier <john.leier@leier.org> wrote:

> Lighten up, Francis.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lester" <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>

You
>> know what else, niggardly is  a word in the Oxford  dictionary and has
>> NOTHING to do with race and EVERYTHING to do with  being cheap.
>>
>> No, I'm NOT GOING TO TURN THIS RANT OFF.
>>
>> I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.
>>
>> Lester

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein