Re: [Spridgets] Sad

To: "brian james" <daredelvis@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sad
From: andrewpayne@intrex.net
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:34:55 +0000
I first heard the term "ninja" loan a week ago at a conference. It may have
just been out of the loop, or maybe it's because I don't watch Fox news.  But I
ask curious if there is a real reason for this term, ie a long standing
acronym.  Otherwise it seems like thinly veiled racism by whomever (Fox?)
coined the phrase.
I make this statement because, for years the word "ninja" has been used by
folks now in their 20s and 30s to replace the other "N word" in casual
conversation and while singing along with music. And the word sounds similar
too.  If there is some other meaning to this phrase please correct me.  But all
the same, keep this meaning in mind.
Drew