Re: [Spridgets] Tool boxes

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Peter Caldwell" <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tool boxes
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@att.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:09:01 -0700
Usually a huge difference is found in the drawer guides/glides.  Some don't
even have polybuttons to glide on, just a film of grease!  That lasts a
couple months!

The rollers are nice as are the dips in the guide pieces to keep the drawers
open or fully closed.  If you aren't using one constantly, some of the
lesser expensive ones work quite nicely.  But then, the guy in the giant red
truck doesn't make a comish on those!

I use an old fashioned IBM card file drawer.  A little deep, but it'll work
for the next 5 or 10 generations!!

Later, Paul A