Re: [Spridgets] Engine Rebuild Time

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, David Ambrose
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Engine Rebuild Time
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:08:51 -0700 (PDT)
I have cars with stock cam, hot street, and full race. My favorite between the
two street cars is actually the stock cam (also in a 1970 Midget)- it lends
itself well to the car's character in my opinion.

Use Paul A.'s rear seal
kit. I only have one weekend on it, but it's on a crank that sees 7500 RPM,
and it took a hemorrhaging rear seal to bone-dry. It really was remarkable. He
finally sent me an invoice - you have to stay on him to make him make you pay
;-)

Ron