Re: [Spridgets] Hang up and drive, Pt 4

To: spritenut@comcast.net, corvallis@peoplepc.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hang up and drive, Pt 4
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:19:36 EDT
Same thing in the UK and I have also seen a cop on his personal mobile
phone while driving.

spritenut@comcast.net writes:

They  have been outlawed while driving in NJ for years but that doesn't
stop  anybody from talking or texting while driving around here.
In fact, someone  close by my house had their car plowed into while it
was parked. Neighbors  ran after the person who hit and ran, turns out it
was an off duty female  cop on her cell phone