Re: [Spridgets] Hang up and drive, Pt 4

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hang up and drive, Pt 4
From: Gregory Groiss <ggroiss@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:14:26 -0400
My neighbor was riding his motorcycle on the highway with two other
guys.  All of a sudden one of the guys he was riding with was hit from
behind by a guy in a car doing 80mph.  When the cops got there the guy
in the car told them he just got off a call and was putting his phone
away.

The guy who was hit lost some skin and a few teeth but ended up being OK.

-g