[Spridgets] Fw: idgets] 45DM4 Re: still no workie...

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: idgets] 45DM4 Re: still no workie...
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 20:43:58 -0700 (PDT)
you know, Ed... I have been convinced by this experience that "haste makes
waste"  I really wanted this drive-able this summer.  This was intended to be a
"getaway" for my wife and I.  We have two very young, demanding, kids that we
adore, but do need our time away.  I had hoped that this little car would be
our wine country tourer this summer.  It did not work out.  I do not regret the
investment so far.  The biggest waste of time and money came prior to knowing
about forums like this and the BCF.  Now that I know you guys, I hope you will
keep me in check and keep me motivated.  I also do not feel that I have
"over-spent" much at all considering the expectation and the payoff.  Insults
like that only de-motivate me.