Re: [Spridgets] A quieter electric fuel pump found

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A quieter electric fuel pump found
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 00:26:13 -0400
The pump went in fine today.  The specs advertise up to 22 psi
but I think that is overrated.   It seems to draw only an amp or so,
and by the chart in the ebay ad that comes out to around 4-5 psi.

In any case, I have a fuel pressure regulator by the carbs and
I did not notice any leaking out the float vents.

I might do a little more sound isolation with the mounting.
I can definetly tolerate the wizz as opposed to the Purolator
thumping.

The box indicates that it is made in Texas.