Re: [Spridgets] ridgets] battery drain--update

To: sales@justbrits.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ridgets] battery drain--update
From: Andy Webster <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:02:31 -0800 (PST)
Hi Ed,

I havent pulled the timing cover off yet..
figured I'd check the where the dizzy points first, as you suggest.

I wonder where I can find a (quality) timing belt, if indeed I need to renew
it.

I live in the Gold Coast. ( half way up the right hand side of Australia )
probably a bit far for you to come and help me out  ;-)

Andy