Re: [Spridgets] ridgets] battery drain--update

To: <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>, ed justbrits <sales@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ridgets] battery drain--update
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 20:21:09 -0500
Andy,

How far are you from Colin Dodds.
aka http://www.spriteparts.com.au/
He's just north of Sydney I believe. maybe a phone call to him may help.
He's on the Yahoo Bugeye list but not the Spridgets list.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

> Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:02:31 -0800
> From: a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au
> To: sales@justbrits.com
> CC: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ridgets] battery drain--update
>
> Hi Ed,
>
> I havent pulled the timing cover off yet..
> figured I'd check the where the dizzy points first, as you suggest.
>
> I wonder where I can find a (quality) timing belt, if indeed I need to
renew
> it.
>

> I live in the Gold Coast. ( half way up the right hand side of Australia )
> probably a bit far for you to come and help me out  ;-)
>
> Andy

Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/videos-tours.aspx?h=7sec&slideid=1
&media=aero-shake-7second&listid=1&stop=1&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-U
S:WWL_WIN_7secdemo:122009