Re: [Spridgets] nmc - pain relief?

To: <rbastedo@gmail.com>, "SPRIDGETS" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] nmc - pain relief?
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:17:05 -0600
Rick, be careful of that stuff.  That is what Brett Favre got hooked on.  He
had to go into treatment to get off of it.

It is a brand name for Hydrocodone.  That is what my surgeon prescribed for
me when I tore my Achilles off my heel.  It is supposed to be for moderate
to severe pain so it's strong stuff.

I can't tell you how well it works because I didn't take it, but I would use
as little as necessary to get the relief you need and no more.

(I think ED takes it and look what happened to him.)   ;-))

LAD