Re: [Spridgets] nmc - pain relief?

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] nmc - pain relief?
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:44:56 -0600
BZ is right, you MUST be careful!!
The LAST thing we want to see you do, is get on a reality show. You
might end up being hated as much as John and Kate Gosslin.

The above opinion is the SOLE opinion of Tequila Brad. Any use of this
opinion, without the expressed, paid consent of Tequila Brad will be
punishable by law. Violators will be referred to the law firm of Lou,
E., Ville, and Slugger.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com> wrote:
> Anything much more than 400mg/day of Tramadol can cause seizures.
> I'm not sure whether the seizures produce any long term effects, but I
think
> they should probably be avoided.
>
> Vicodin is a combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen (Tylenol).
> An overdose of Tylenol can kill your liver and/or yourself, so you
shouldn't
> ever take enough Vicodin to produce an overdose of Tylenol. B I don't think
> the hydrocodone itself is especially bad for you, aside from the addiction
> factor.
> Most Vicodin is 5/500, which is 5mg hydrocodone and 500mg acetaminophen.
> There are better ratios available. The 3Norco2 or "Watson 853" is 10/325,
> which means you can take a dozen a day without exceeding 4000mg of
> acetaminophen, although that much still isn9t good for your liver.
> You can also successfully combine Tramadol and Hydrocodone.
> Both drugs are most effective when taken with vodka.
>
> Now for the downside: BOTH ARE VERY HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. If you take either
for
> any length of time, you will jones horribly for several weeks. You could
> also end up on a reality show. This is serious stuff. Be careful.
>
> BZ

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad