Re: [Spridgets] OT - New cars & 'global warming' question

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OT - New cars & 'global warming' question
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:56:15 -0600
Ron,

My brother is a hydro-geologist and runs a company which mitigates toxic
waste sites all over the country. He's not buying it either.  The
petro-geological engineers in the survey were not all government people.
They were mostly private industry. Also, the test questions were loaded if
you read them....   That's one of the main reasons the meteorologists didn't
agree. It was more like; A) I agree completely, or B) I disagree because I
am a knuckle dragging cretin who wants all mankind to die a horrible death.
Of course, I fall under B)   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 8:54 AM, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- On Tue, 12/29/09, Heard <heard@datatrontech.net> wrote:
> > Well, I don't know if I would call
> > 3146 out of 10,200 scientists a 'huge
> > majority',
>
> Interesting that those who disagreed were mostly petro-geological
> engineers. Not that our government ever had in interest in THAT...
>
> Car stickers around here (Midwest) have had emissions meter-type info for
> years. Someone in the business like David Riker could probably tell us
best,
> but I think this is just a different name.
>
> Ron

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein