Re: [Spridgets] Anyone have experience with "Smooth Line" hard tops

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Anyone have experience with "Smooth Line" hard tops
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 12:30:47 -0500
I have one for my Bugeye which I picked up a year or so ago.  It's only been
on the car twice, both times during the winter (late January) for cool
weather rallies. While mine was made by the original company (Parrish
Plastics) the fit and finish are good. Smoothline bought the molds and
rights from Parrish so the new tops should be the same.

Biff Jones
'Frogarri' '59 Bugeye
'Ole Gray' '61 AH Sprite in the "Healey Book"
http://sprites2.homestead.com/

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]