Re: [Spridgets] Keys

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Keys
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:42:40 -0600
<< Hold-on......it gets even better >>

Yep Jay, certainly do <G>!!

I have two [2] examples on my site in "List O' Links";
1]  A Frogeye shipped with a black Hard Top that the
Owner had ZERO knowledge about.
2]  A Big Healey BJ-8 that my customer wanted to have
seats/etc. RE-done because his interior was different
than then BJ-8s he had seen !!  Turned out car was
shipped with Leather Interior [Hide] and NOT the
'normal' Ambula interior usually seen in the Model.

A third Cert. showed [and was RE-checked] that a
Frogeye I was looking at [in re-sale red - but Owner
thought was OEW] IS  a one of the VERY RARE
Nevada Beige !!!!!  NOTE:  I have only been able to
'currently] find SEVEN [possibly eight] of the N.B.
Cars.  Listers Mike McL. & Bob K. each have one.  Big
Healey Lister Curt [actually his wife Nancy's <G>]
Arndt has one [which when Nancy WIN WILL be
re-re-stored to N.B. <VBG>] !!

One NEVER knows until Cert. is IN HAND <VBG> !!!

Me