Re: [Spridgets] Help

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Help
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:49:52 +0000
Now ... why didn't you say that a few minutes sooner!!! :)

Robert

> Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:33:44 -0800
> From: eap2140@yahoo.com
> To: spritenut@comcast.net; hmortada@aol.com
> CC: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Help
>
> Frank, this is what I've found...
>
> http://www.teglerizer.com/mgcolors/

color to an Austin/Rover color and all 3 are very different.
> When I did my 67 Sprite I wanted the perfect BR green color and the paint
shop had the code but it was now a Rover color and was nothing like the color
of the car. I even brought the door so they could scan the inside of it where
the paint was not faded and it came up as a fleet color not a BMC color.
> The shop should let you bring the chip home if you bring it back the same
day or bring in a body part that has not faded like the inside of the trunk
lid or a door.