Re: [Spridgets] More Help

To: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] More Help
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 04:12:51 +0000 (UTC)
I had maaco paint my car 2007 infiniti g37 blue paint color B21.B  the same
B21 was used 2005-08 the color changed 3 times over the years all using B21
code.B  it also is an exact match for Duplicolors true blue.B  your better off
having the whole car oversprayed by Maaco for $300 or so.

look for a coupon aslo tell them its a midget convertible.B  i paid even less
than the discount because the car was so small.B  :- )

ryan