Re: [Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today

To: <weslakemonza1330@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:29:26 -0500
The one I'm replacing was not of US manufacture.  It, too, was produced "off
shore".  It will be sent out for a rebuild (there really isn't much to these
air saber saws), and kept as a spare.  When it was new, I had it in for
warranty service a couple of times.  The second time, they bored the cylinder
slightly larger, which at least kept it from temporarily seizing, which it
frequently did.  Experimenting with lubrication feed volume & different lube
oils had no effect.  It sure has earned it's nick name (stall saw).
Bud Osbourne