Re: [Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:45:04 -0500
Bud Osbourne wrote:
> Not meaning to make any political statements, here,
But I WILL. I hate em and EVERYTHING they make.
If they got nuked, SWELL!
I received a new alarm clock for Christmas to replace my dead (made in
Japan) alarm clock with the flip numbers.
Christmas was less than 3 weeks ago and I noticed my alarm didn't go off
yesterday.
I checked the buttons, all was correct and today it did not work again.
So I reset it and it does in fact work, it made an ever so faint beep
and stopped.
Yes it was made by "THEM" it was sold by K-Ma-Part and it's going back.
It's not the refund on a $20 clock. I want the MFCS that made it so I
can shove it down his throat.
No I don't want to make any political statements either but if china
fell off the face of the earth, I would be a happy camper.
There are not alarm clocks made in the USA. There are no kitchen
appliances made here, we don't make any tools anymore,
Nails, screws, valves, pipe, wire, cars, all we make are burgers from
cows raised in china.
I will not get off my soap box until the people of this country wake up.

--
Frank Clarici
I HATE China