Re: [Spridgets] Nevermind - Re: Selling my Bugeye

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Nevermind - Re: Selling my Bugeye
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:11:29 -0500
Ron Soave wrote:
> My son absolutely forbade me to sell the car. I was surprised at the severity
> of his reaction - Looks like we have a "buyer" in the family.

Ron

I have an Austin A40 I can't sell either.
Daughter's first car, not that she put 10 miles on it since she was 17,
she is now 27
So that adds up to 1 mile per year.
She doesn't drive it, I have to store it, and can NOT sell it.
Hmmm, I wonder if she would even know it's missing if I did sell it?
Anybody want an A40? A Sprite that looks like a station wagon, bigger
than a Mini.
1275, 5 speed, power windows, etc.

--
Frank Clarici