[Spridgets] Maniflow

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Maniflow
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 14:36:23 -0500
I just got a Stage II exhaust manifold from Maniflow for $120 and an HIF6 inlet
manifold with vacuum take-offs added for $82 plus $55 shipping.  The Mo$$ price
for an LCB manifold, not Maniflow, is $420 plus shipping.  It is gorgeous to
look at and will require some enlarging of ports to match.  If you are in the
market, this appears to be a great buy.

Before someone asks (read "criticizes"), I need the vacuum ports because my $50
HIF6 carb is from a Harley Chopper and has no vacuum take-offs.  It does have a
cool brass primer pump, though.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
'60 Sprite kit