[Spridgets] Sewing Machine

To: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Sewing Machine
From: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:28:20 -0600
I keep finding myself needing a sewing machine.  Binding on carpet, interior
repairs, boat canvas, sail repairs etc.  I have looked on eBay and there are
thousands of nice looking heavy duty machines from the 60's and 70's for not
a lot of money. Does anybody have any first hand experience with the "White"
all metal machines made in Japan.  They seem to look to be strong and maybe
suitable for my limited applications.
Not going to be making any prom dresses or aprons so don't even go there!

Mark
Nashville