Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:34:17 -0500
Mike, that was me.  I bought mine from www.topsonline.com, but through their
ebay sales for $219, free shipping.  That's a few dollars less than their
regular online price.

I haven't installed it yet (waiting for warmer weather) but it appears to be
well-made, and includes rain channels and the flaps that seal against the
windows (I understand some cheap aftermarket tops don't include one or both of
those features.)

If you go to the topsonline website, you'll also notice that EZ-Tops' stayfast
cloth top is temptingly inexpensive, too, at $289.

I wonder if the $480 included installation or any other extras?

Best of luck,

Mike Eldred

'73 Midget

'54 MG TF