[Spridgets] Rockers

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Rockers
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 13:29:11 -0500
Two sizes of roller rockers are sold by "The Doctor."  With my cam, one
provides 0.347" lift and the other provides 0.392"   The former cost half of
the latter because they are slide-ons for the stock rocker assembly.  Vizard
shows relatively little improvement in performance for valve lifts above 0.350"
and my machinist points out there is little sense in higher lift if the head
can't breath enough.

What are your thoughts on choice of rockers for a "warm" 1310 street engine?

Michael Rowe
Aspiring engine builder