Re: [Spridgets] favorite tools iin shop

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] favorite tools iin shop
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:33:02 -0000
The tools that are within my 'finger stretching' reach on the bench are 2
different hammers, one small, one normal size; a set of 6 universal ring
spanners (the type that fit every size of nut upto around 3/4 inch); a range
of screwdrivers (small electrical to a 'tapping' type); a wire brush;
sidesnips; two small (ish) adjustable spanners and a set of pliers.  In the
'outer circle' there are various clamps; hacksaws; b.f.h.; mega meter and
battery charger.
The favourite tool is the compressor and I don't know how I worked without
one, it even sweeps the bench and floor clean!

Guy R Day