Re: [Spridgets] keep blowin' fuses....whassup?

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>, Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] keep blowin' fuses....whassup?
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 20:31:31 -0800 (PST)
I could not find any fuse values in any of the diagrams in any of my manuals.
What's up with that?? I only recall a thread out here not too long ago that
someone found some 17A fuses from a tractor that were exactly what was
recommended for his car (can't recall where he found that info).  So I stuck in
a 20A and crossed my fingers!  Where does one find out what exactly goes into
the fuse box for all the connections if not the freakin' manual??

 Edward Perez
Snohomish, WA
78 Midget (1275)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/