Re: [Spridgets] keep blowin' fuses....whassup?

To: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>, "Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] keep blowin' fuses....whassup?
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 17:12:04 -0600
I had heard that his work was on the net, but I thought somebody said that the
book's publisher demanded that it be removed from the web before they would go
thru with printing the book.  Regardless, it's obvious the guy put a lot of
work into this project.  I get paid when I work, so I don't mind paying him
for his work.  Of course, if I can find it cheaper somewhere....

Thanks for the tip on Wayback.  I didn't know of it before.

LAD