Re: [Spridgets] FW: US Today Poll on Gun Ownership (Kathryn Bales)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FW: US Today Poll on Gun Ownership (Kathryn Bales)
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:46:39 +0000
Are you 'sure' that you want to do that?  ;)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 08:24:30 -0600
From: tequila.brad@gmail.com

I am vegetarian, but that was an analogy that I felt would make most list
members think.

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:08 AM, <robertduquette@sympatico.ca> wrote:

They've been after me up here for a long time.  They whittle away.

Brad, I thought you were pretty much a vegetarian?  Are you just trying to
keep others eating meat because you know that this planet couldn't sustain
all
these people if they converted to vegetarianism?  :)

RD