Re: [Spridgets] FW: US Today Poll on Gun Ownership (Kathryn Bales)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FW: US Today Poll on Gun Ownership (Kathryn Bales)
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:51:52 +0000
Hmmm!  Maybe I fall into that category?  I'm an ex-smoker.  I wouldn't say
that I'm allergic and certainly not extremely allergic, but it sure isn't
pleasant for me.

I think they should do something or get off the pot.  Either it's bad enough
that it should be banned.  Or it's not and people should be able to choose.
Here, you can't smoke in restaurants and bars.  If it's not illegal to smoke,
then why can't these restaurants and bars designate themselves 'smoking' or
'smoke free' and let them attract the kind of customers that they want?  ( I
know it's not that simple.  Employees and job conditions and all. )

Weather is 'spring like' here at the moment and thoughts of being able to do
something to the cars is setting in.  In like a lamb?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada