Re: [Spridgets] PAL DVD

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, "rrengineer @dslextreme.com"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] PAL DVD
From: Lee Fox <lee.fox@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 14:08:47 -0600
Mike,

As Larry said, it could be a region issue or a PAL disk. A couple of

1. See if your DVD player can be "hacked" to make it region free. Search
this site: http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.
2. Copy it from PAL to NTSC using a program like Clone DVD.
http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonedvd.html.(free trial.)
3. Watch it on your computer using software such as VLC Media Player.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ (free.)
4. Send it to me and I'll convert it in exchange for a cool railroad
cap. I'll have to watch it to be sure it worked. :)

Lee