Re: [Spridgets] Marque One

To: Skip Jackson <jackson.skip@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Marque One
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 12:25:37 -0800
Ray English in Australia publishes a quarterly newsletter called Marque One
concerning all things Bugeye.  He also maintains the "Sprite Room", a museum
of sorts containing almost any literature on Bugeyes ever published.  He
also has many period items such as aftermarket parts and accessories that
were available in the heyday of the Austin Healey Sprite.  Ray can be
contacted through his email address: rayenglish@dod.com.au if you would like
to inquire about a subscription.  Some very interesting reading, although
some it concerns the Bugeye world in Australia, much of the content is from
around the world.  John Sprinzel is a regular contributor.  Some of his
advertisers offer parts not available elsewhere.  Ray just included a DVD of
the 1958 Alpine Rally with the latest subscription for 2010.  I had to
convert it from PAL to NTSC before I could watch it though. Ray and his
museum is definitely a must see if you ever get to Australia.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2